Type of Lens:Monthly disposable
Material:56% Water + 44% Filicon II 3
Oxygen permeability:86 Dk/t
Available powers:-10.00D to +8.00D
Usage instructions:Daily wear
Contents:3 contact lenses per box
Clariti is a monthly contact lens produced by Sauflon. It’s made from silicone hydrogel, the most breathable and comfortable lens material available. Clariti permits up to three times more oxygen to reach the eye than convential soft contact lenses, enhancing comfort and longevity of wear.
A high quality aspheric optic design guarantees crystal clear vision, whatever light you’re in or however active your lifestyle. This combined with Sauflon’s patented AquaGen technology ensures a first-class wearing experience. AquaGen provides a unique wettable lens surface that retains moisture all day long, reducing end of day discomfort and the need for eye drops.
Clariti also includes an inbuilt UV absorbing technology, which blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays from reaching the eyes surface, helping to preserve ocular health.
Advantages of Clariti include:
• AquaGen technology ensures eyes stay moist and healthy throughout the day.
• Silicone hydrogel improves comfort and longevity of wear.
• UV absorbing technology helps protect against UVA and UVB damage.
Clariti is ideal for you:
• If you need lenses to keep up with a busy lifestyle.
• If you want to wear your lenses for long hours.
• If you’re looking for a monthly disposable that provides optimal comfort and vision.